This recipe is my alternative meal when I'm too lazy to put any effort into cooking. The steps to follow:
- Preheat the oven at 210°C.
- Slice the beetroot in small pieces and let it boil in water, add one potato, an onion and wait until it's soft enough to mix.
- In meanwhile, remove the stem of the mushroom.
- Spoon the mixture onto the mushrooms.
- Arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
Sometimes I'm not even warming up the mushrooms, cause it's also possible to eat them cold.